If you have a weak spot for reused, reclaimed, and recycled in architecture and interior design, you have to check these out!
- The M + E Collection from EcoDomo is made entirely with recycled materials, blending stones, glass and recycled leather - the Recycled Leather is made from leather scraps taken from tanneries which produce leather for car seats and others.
- The free form, organic design of each Bear Creek Glass handcrafted ocean bowl makes it a spectacular focal point for any bath. 100% recycled glass.
- A warm, rustic and very hip way to serve up a compact fluorescent (or incandescent, your choice). Laser cut steel over mica. Made by Eleek from recycled steel square bar stem and 100% recycled cast aluminum canopy, shade rings.
- Mirai collection was designed by Matteo Leoni for Warisan. Fully built in Recycled Teak wood, derived from demolished old houses, bridges, phone posts, etc. The line features 2 beds, nighstands, drawer's chest, as well as desks, bookshelf, sofas , coffee tables & outdoor items.
- These Asian Art Imports palm lamps are made from recycled palmwood. The heights range from 4' to 7' tall. Each piece possesses an individual character.
- Custom made lighting by Function + Art - variable options: size, finish, glass drop length, ceiling or wall mount. Made from recycled steel and glass.